Thursday, April 19, 2007

Needles & string! Needles & String...

That's what Jerm was yelling the other night as Gizmo tried to attack the sock-in-progress that I'm knitting. Which brings me to the next important point. Knitting pictures will be happening on this blog. Get ready.

For starters, here's a sweater I made for one Miss Lilly Grace.



Pattern: Baby Kimono, from Mason-Dixon Knitting.
Yarn: Bernat Cotton-Tots
Needles: I have no idea. I made this months ago. 8's, I think.
Mods: Pretty much, this sweater is humongous. I think I CO 60 stitches, and generally made everything larger. So, this is probably a 2-year old size sweater, rather than for a baby. Oh well, kids grow!
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Very cute! I like the contrasting border.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home