Monday, January 28, 2008

These Shoes Were Made For Walking

I have a lot of shoes that I've had for quite awhile, since I began working at Cabela's five years ago. Because of that, I don't really allow myself to buy any new shoes and certainly don't allow myself the money to spend on shoes that are actually cool. So, at Christmas, when my brother Brent gave me a gift card for customizable shoes from Converse, I was pretty pumped.

Naturally, I went for their equivalent colors to KU's crimson and blue, and I think they turned out pretty well. I was a little nervous about the sizing of the shoes, but they fit perfectly.




Adding the "Esquire" on the side of the shoe was probably my favorite part of the whole process. They wouldn't allow me to put "Jayhawks" on the side, likely because of licensing issues, but "Esquire" was a great alternative. Thanks, Brent!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are fly ~ Im jealous as hell. Were glad you enjoyed the present.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home