Sunday, March 02, 2008

Drumroll, please!

And the winner of the contest is....






Kelli!
You'll get your prize at knitting. And it doesn't involve BaconSalt or FunFur!
Thanks to everyone for the comments! Nice to know someone reads this blog!

In the mean time, there's been food and knitting, but somehow I got lazy and stopped posting dinner pictures. We did have leftover pizza a couple days this week, so not too much cooking, but here's a recap.

Meatloaf.


Pasta Alfredo with Peas.



White Bean Dip with Pita Chips
recipe courtesy of the fabulous Giada, inspiration courtesy of the fabulous Katy

Knitting content coming soon. For serious. My Starsky is done and is awesome, but I don't have any good pics yet. Will work on this!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That pasta alfredo with peas looks yum-o! (Sorry for the RaeRayism!) I don't think I've eaten one pea since I married Clay. :(

Thanks for the shout out on the white bean dip! There is still some in my fridge...think it's still OK to eat?

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do I have the sneaking suspicion that the "contest" was rigged??? Was there money underhandedly exchanged?

 
At 5:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa Pan, your blog totally exploded while I was gone!

Can I come eat dinner at your house?

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home