Monday, July 05, 2010

Oops!

Guess it's been almost a month since the last blog post, since Will is now SEVEN months old! Sorry!
Things have been crazy around here- tons of work for me, a trip to Kansas and most recently a nasty virus with high fever, sore throat and headache for Will and I. No fun!

Hanging out!


Making a mess with the junk mail!

Look out! This guy is mobile!


Eating sweet potatoes! Yummy!

OMG! I love sweet potatoes SO MUCH!

Will's really moving all over the place, almost-crawling and scootching. He's also really getting into eating. He loves his teething biscuits and is really liking most things we feed him. He's not such a fan of green beans, but is loving peas, avocado, bananas, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and carrots. He was not a fan of the watermelon.

I'll try to stay better with updates now that I'm hopefully not working a billion hours this month!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home