Monday, July 21, 2008

Saving the Earth and Too Small Socks

Happy Belated Birthday, Mom!

I made a few goodies for my mom's birthday last week! Had to wait until she got them before I posted the pictures, though!

Yet another Everlasting Bagstopper.
This is such a great pattern. I hate knitting them, because the cotton isn't so great on my hands, but the result is so worth it.

Yarn is Sugar & Cream Confectionary Colors in Maple Sugar, though it sort of looks gross in this picture. It's more muted in person.
Full info on Ravelry.

And the Too Small Socks. I made these cute little summer socks out of a single skein of Lorna's Laces.
My first short row heel! I'm in love! I will never do a heel flap again!
Sadly, they're too small for my mom. Tara, I told her to give them to you! Mom, you'll get a new pair that fits better eventually! Grrrr.

Full info on Ravelry, again!

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Tara Jennings said...

Thanks!Those are really cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home