Wednesday, September 03, 2008

A Weekend in Vermont


We went to Vermont over the holiday weekend for a fabulous wedding. Congrats to Brent & Bridget!


Unfortunately, we didn't take too many pictures, because we were too busy enjoying the amazing scenery and incredible food.



Jeremy did some golfing, I got a pedicure, we hung out with family and ate WAY too much. The food was insane- duck cassoulet was the highlight, though there was fabulous lamb, scallops and ridiculous steaks. The dessert buffet was also equally spectacular. I apologize for the lack of pictures, but we were too busy stuffing our faces!



I also managed to bring home a few souvenirs. Oops. In my defense, I have been looking for the perfect pair of sporty type shoes for about 2 years. And I found them!

And of course, what's a trip without souvenir yarn?? I blame Jane for her yarn-buying enabling!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks and sounds like a fabulous get away! i have never been to vermont or new hampshire so i need to put them on my list of places to go before i die!!

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family, food, shoes and yarn...also, not working lame hours at the hospital. Sounds like the perfect weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home