Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Day of Celebration!

This is a true day of celebration. Two reasons.

1. I am done with my pediatric surgery rotation. I have another surgery rotation later in the year, but I will worry about that later. I finally can have my life back and not spend 97 hours in one week at the hospital. Hooray!

2. We can finally get rid of the old couch! Those of you who know me will know how big of a deal this is. Our new living room furniture came today! Now we can get a coffee table, curtains and some art, and it will be like a real life house!



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Sarah and Matt said...

Oh andrea, that's cute!!

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks very nice! i can't wait to sit in it!

 
At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how each of the chairs has its own ottoman! Very cute, and functional. I can totally see you knitting and watching TV in there with Jerm!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home