Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Knit-o-rama!

Hello? Is this thing on?
I have been a delinquent blogger. I apologize. I was in Chanute, KS for my rural rotation (had a great time!), but now I'm back and getting back to life as usual.

I've been knitting. I made tons of Christmas gifts, most of which have never been posted here! Of course, I forgot to take pictures of several of them (bad blogger!). Alas.

First up, the felted clogs. This is what they look like before they take a dip in the washing machine.
Sadly, I don't have an after picture. But, they shrink up and get thicker and more durable and hopefully fit on a human-sized food. Mark got a pair of these, as did Tara and Reid, but I forgot to get pictures.

Next, knitting for the sister. Because she appreciates hand-knits! She got these Phynn scarves and the ubiquitous Foliage.
This is a truly terrible picture. But these are two shorter (maybe 40") scarves meant to be worn at the same time. Probably more of a spring time accessory for Chicago.
I seriously loved knitting this. I used some Cascade 220 and it turned out fabulous. I didn't block it, but it's a beautiful lacy pattern when on the head. I will probably make several more of these eventually!

After I knit that hat, I went on a hat kick and learned how to cable and also how to strand 2 colors. But I need to take pictures of those guys. Besides, I don't want to use up all my knitting on one post!

I'm working on a fabulous sweater right now, I have the fronts and back done, as well as one sleeve. Yay, I'm getting closer!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home