Thursday, March 27, 2008

Dinner Dash!

We had a few dinner pics saved up, so I figured I'd do a dinner round-up!
The first pics were of my delicious corned beef I made for St. Paddy's Day. Sadly, the pics I have look like I had already eaten off of the plate. I don't think that was the case, but I'll spare you the pics. It was delicious- I threw a corned beef in the crock pot with some beef broth, a beer, the spice packet that comes with the beef, some brown sugar, and some garlic. I think that's it. It was VERY good!
We used the leftovers to make corned beef hash. Yum!


Tonight I made a Ham, Gouda and Carmelized Onion Frittata

I didn't really follow a recipe, just followed my standard quiche egg/milk ratio and tossed the other ingredients in. I did make this in 2 separate pie pans to keep it a little bit crispy and to speed up the cooking time! We were hungry! It was pretty tasty, though next time it could use a thicker cut of ham.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home