Saturday, March 15, 2008

Soup Weather!

Made some delicious soups the past couple of days. Friday night I made "Grown Up Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup"!
Creamy Tomato Basil Soup


Fresh Mozzarella and Basil Grilled Cheese


Yum. That's all there is to say about that.


I made some lentil soup this afternoon, because I had a hankering, and all the ingredients on hand. Plus, I had some chicken broth I wanted to get out of the freezer. I'm going to start making a concerted effort to use up the food we have, because I don't want to have to waste food when it comes time to move soon!

Served with a dollop of sour cream. It turned out very well- I think I'm going to be making this a lot more often.

Pizza from d'Bronx for dinner. Yum. Yum. Looking at the pictures makes me hungry all over again!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks marvelous! when are we coming over for dinner and wei???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home