Friday, April 04, 2008

Yummy!

After a lazy culinary start of the week, I decided to actually cook some good food yesterday and today.

Last night was Turkey Sourdough Sliders. Very tasty and not at all dry or bland, like some turkey burgers tend to be. Served with PepperJack and Garlic Mayo and a side of sweet potato fries.


Tonight we had Asian Lettuce Wraps. I didn't really use a recipe, but went off of Katy's instructions, which basically involved chicken, water chestnuts, celery, scallions, hoisin sauce and soy sauce. I added some garlic, crushed red pepper and a small amt of rice, just to bulk it up a bit. Served with leaves of boston lettuce, this was VERY tasty, if not a little difficult to eat.



We shall see what culinary feats I attempt this weekend. All I know is after seeing my sister's Lemon Meringue Pie I'm probably going to have to make one. I'm craving it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Lauren E.J. said...

Wow! You linked to me in your blog! I'm so excited! I'm still not as cool as my big sister, though--I don't even attempt to cook or bake anything without a recipe.

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

both of my girls have way surpassed my skills at your age. but i must admit my devils food cheesecake was pretty spectacular looking! guess i need to get a digital camera and blogspot so we can have wars!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home