Thursday, May 08, 2008

Halla-freaking-leuia!


There has been lots of knitting going on, but most of it has been secret gift knitting, hence it hasn't been shown on here yet. I did make a pair of FiberTrends clogs for my mom, but I forgot to take a picture of them!

However, I have held off on starting a new big project because of this WIP that has been sitting around since late Feb. Finally, though, the socks are DONE! Men's size 14 feet socks in the finest sock yarn I've ever used take a LONG time.



They're done! Hooray! I'm so happy!
Hopefully Jerm will like them!


Jeremy's Socks
Pattern: None used, Top-Down Stockinette, Eye of Partridge Heel, Star Toe
Yarn: Jarbo Mini Raggi, 3 skeins (2 green, 1 brown)
Started: Feb 23
Finished: May 8
Full scoop here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally! Those are some pretty sweet real socks:)

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

for gosh sakes, don't let gizmo eat them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home