Friday, June 22, 2007

Bridal Shower

This is the reason I haven't been posting much lately! I hosted a bridal shower for Katy last Saturday, so between the prepping and recovering, I haven't blogged lately!
Here are the hand-made invites. On the left is the closed view and on the right the open view, minus important identifying details. You know, to ward off the creeps.
The shower was quite lovely, if I do say so myself. It featured tons of good food (all homemade) and three awesome homemade cheesecakes. I was a bit worried about one of the cheesecakes, as it was a new recipe, but they all turned out great!

Black Forest Cheesecake

Toffee Chunk Cheesecake
Vanilla Bean Cheesecake
The damage!
A few shots of the tablescape, if you will. And I think you will!

Last but not least, Oreo Ball Truffles that I made for favors. Yummy!


Making all this food just encourages my plan to someday open some sort of cafe. I'm thinking it can be combined with a knitting store, right next to my future office!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like a wonderful party! You must have put so much effort into it; your friend is very lucky!

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger xx A said...

Wonderful! What a delicious looking spread you put together!

Would love to know what recipes you used for those cheesecakes.

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can throw me a bridal shower anytime!! Looks amazing. What a lucky bride-to-be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home