Sunday, June 03, 2007

Where's the beef?

So, I wasn't originally planning on blogging this, because it's not really all that special, exciting, interesting, etc. But, then I saw and tasted the finished product, and Pan ran and got the camera.

Basically, we took a roast, marinated it in a marinade recipe from Pan's mom, and grilled it over charcoal and hickory. This is the first time I've actually used wood in my grilling, and I think it may have spurred me to use wood every time I grill. The hickory smoke was extremely strong and helped get the fire hotter than charcoal normally does. It made for a very tasty roast and a very hickory-smelling me for the rest of the evening.


(Action shot!!)


And here was the finished juicy and delicious product.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home