Sunday, June 17, 2007

Grilled Chicken a la Jerm

This isn't my proudest creation, because it didn't exactly turn out ideally. Basically, I bought a whole chicken, cut it in half, removing the wings, seasoned it, grilled it over hickory and charcoal, but I applied my homemade barbecue sauce too early, so it resulted in a thick charred exterior, although the interior remained juicy and flavorful. It was still pretty good, but it would have been better if I applied the barbecue sauce when the chicken was more fully cooked. Oh well, c'est la vie.



We also had to grill a bunch of tomatoes for a spread that Pan was making for Katy's bridal shower, so we grilled the tomatoes along with a red pepper, pablano pepper, and banana pepper that will be used in a future homemade salsa. The picture stinks, because either the lens was smudged from the smoke or it's just another of the recently-taken blurry pictures from this camera.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home