Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Seven Month Socks!



Seriously, why did it take me this long to knit these socks?
Oh, yes. I started them over Spring Break as Jaywalkers. Had to rip them out because they were WAAAY too tight. But I hate ribbing so much that I just ripped out to the ribbing and started them as plain socks. Problem solved! Then I got sick of them and start in on all the baby blankets and forgot about them. I pulled them out last Saturday and finished them in a matter of days. However, I did cause a knitting related injury to my left ring finger, since the dang thing is totally numb today. Alas.
I think these are my favorite socks that I've made so far. And I looove the star toe. Much more comfortable!

The stats:
Yarn: Knitpicks Simply Stripes
Needles: Size 1 Boye DPNs
Time to complete: For-freaking-ever
Pattern: Simple stockinette, gusset heel, star toe.



Posted by Picasa
Now to wind my yarn so I can start Starsky!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger dulcedosa said...

VERY CUTE! So, when are you going to come out and play? I'm dying to meet you in real life person.

The Sunflower Knitters Guild has some REALLY cool events coming up. I'm already busy preparing for the SKG Yarn Shop & Swap.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger M said...

Sexy sox, Pan. Yum.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger april said...

very cute socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home