Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stuff I Made

Things have been crazy around here. The house is turning into a total disaster area, filled with boxes, boxes and more boxes!
There's been some cooking, in a fervent effort to clear out the fridge and freezer. Nothing too photogenic, though.

There has definitely been some knitting going on- stress relief from all the packing!

I made these dishcloths for a friend as a thanks for a big ol' pile of moving boxes. My first entrelac, and the classic Mason-Dixon Ballband. Yarn was Peaches & Cream, woohoo, more out of the stash!


I made this hat for Lin's Birthday. Rav link here.

I love this- super easy, super cute, done in 2 days.
I also made this for Lin, since she's the only person that loves Peeps as much as me!
Super easy and fun!

I also knit another Market Bag for my sister and a hat for Jeremy's brother, but I don't have a picture of either. Alas.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for my awesome birthday presents!

 
At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the moving; lordy I hate hate hate to move.

Oh, and I KNOW I just recently came across a pattern (crochet or knit) for Peeps - or perhaps the bunnies. It was too cute - maybe it was Amigurumi crochet. I'll see if I can find it and forward it to you for the cuteness alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home