Sunday, June 01, 2008

Strict Orders

I am under strict orders to start posting some pics on the blog, because Jeremy is bored and all the pictures are on my computer.

So, here you go.



These are just a few of my pictures from graduation. We don't have any of Jerm's graduation, because he decided to skip out on it.



I wouldn't have missed mine for the world, but then again, walking down the hill in a green hood has been on my list of things to do for some time. Mission accomplished! The only thing I wish I had pictures of was our wild champagne spraying when they announced the School of Medicine. I gave the camera back to Jerm before the ceremony so it wouldn't get ruined, though. Alas.


All in all, it was a great weekend.

The only damper was the fact that we were exhausted at the end of the weekend, and with the impending move on Thursday, there wasn't any time to rest!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the move went well! Can't wait to see you and hear all about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home