Saturday, October 04, 2008

Our State Fair is a Great State Fair!


Ok, so it wasn't technically a state fair, but it was the Dixie Classic Fair, second largest fair in North Carolina!



We checked out the fair today and it was AWESOME! There were lots of animals, a 600 pound pumpkin, award winning pasture grass (???), a whole building of arts and crafts (I could totally win a blue ribbon for my knitting), and of course, fair food!! Plus, check out this cute alpaca! He was so soft!

It was my first fair, and I have to say, I'm a big fan!

Mmmm, funnelcake!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:51 AM, Blogger M said...

OMG, that is the best alpaca picture I have ever seen.

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, alpaca - so soft! The fair is SO awesome. Next year you must try a pronto pup!

ps. - looking good!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Lauren E.J. said...

mmmmm...funnelcake! I am so jealous!

 
At 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I LOVE funnelcake! Yummy!

 
At 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funnelcake = yum!

There is an alpaca farm by my house, but they never come up to the fence like that! So cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home