Friday, October 24, 2008

Think of the Softest Thing You've Ever Touched...


This alpaca is SOFTER.

I got him at SAFF and I love him!

Jerm and I took a field trip to the Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair (aka Yarn Paradise) near Asheville today. We looked at lots of yarn, lots of people wearing ill advised knitting items (hand knit sweater with a shawl? Draw the line somewhere, people) and I spent WAY too much money.

This is what we saw when we walked in. And there were other buildings with more of the same.

I wanted to bring this guy home, but didn't think it was practical.


And I wore my new February Lady Sweater. Ravelry link. I got lots of comments on it! The best part? It cost me about $8.50 to knit this sweater!

It was a good day! And my husband is awesome for going with me and being such a good sport!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are too cute and I am too jealous. the alpaca is absolutely adorable, i'm dying to touch it!

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a really cute sweater Andrea!! You're so dang creative!

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that is a cute sweater! And I want an alpaca AND an angora rabbit! SOFT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home