Sunday, October 19, 2008

To Be Fair...

I wasn't a complete waste of space last weekend, though it may appear that way from the last post. I cooked several things, worked on cleaning up the house, and finally got some curtains made for the living room. I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy, and all the fabric I looked at was ridiculously expensive.



Oddly, this fabric looked two shades of brown with some subtle blues at the store, but now in the window it looks more brown and gold with subtle greens. Whatever, I still like it. And the fabric was on mega-sale!

I also have made a valance for the kitchen and our bathroom, but those aren't anything exciting.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice curtains! You are so crafty!

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

They look great! I love the shininess!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home