Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday's Leftovers

These two dishes don't really have a good place anywhere else, but I took pictures of them, so here are a couple dishes we recently tried.


Pan called this a "Mexican chicken salad", but I'm still not really sure what makes it "Mexican." It was basically lettuce (duh!), avocado, chicken, jicama and red onion, tossed with a bit of sour cream. I thought it had pretty good flavor and Pan really liked it as well.


This was "Mexican jambalaya," but it actually has good reason for being called such. It was Mexican rice, tomatoes, peppers, celery, chorizo, and probably a few other things. This dish was right up my alley, packed with flavor. I thought it was pretty awesome.


Oh yeah, we topped it with cheese and sour cream, which gave it a really nice creamy meal.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home